Re: [Health] Appointments

From: Ezra K. Mugisa
Subject: Re: [Health] Appointments
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 11:47:07 -0500

Thanks.

Best Regards

Ezra

On 30 May 2013 07:39, Ignacio Parszyk <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Mugisa,

We are developing a solution for that issue in a project.
The new functionality will allow to create the doctor schedules (with time range per day of week).
So, at the time of confirm an appointment, the system will check if the doctor it's free or busy in that day and hour.
When that functionality is ready, we pretend to include it in GNUHealth.

Regards