Re: [Health] mobile access for gnu health

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] mobile access for gnu health
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:28:43 -0300

Hi Ronald !

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:49 PM, ronald munjoma <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>
> On 20 February 2013 17:59, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Adrianus
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Adrianus Kevin
>> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> > hi, im new at gnu health. I just wanna know if gnu health provide mobile
>> > access or not? the next answer would be how to do that? i've been
>> > searching
>> > the clues by asking uncle google but has no result
>>
>> Yes. There is an Android client for Tryton (hence, for GNU Health), by
>> SCIL.
>

> What is the future of  the Tryton Android client in view of this discussion
> [0] on the Tryton list?
>
> [0]
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!searchin/tryton/android$20client/tryton/2GkUs-CooeE/discussion

It's already there. For what I see the discussion goes around
including it in at the core (ie, releasing a new client at the same
time as the server and GTK server, .. ) or being an application with
its own release cycle and governance (like GNU Health). In my opinion.
either way is just fine.

Best,

--
Luis Falcon