Re: [Health] Reporting once again

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Reporting once again
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 08:33:42 +0000

Dear Khay

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Khay Bagus <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear friends, once again thanx for this wonderful software.
>
> After strugling for so long I managed to get it installed in a local server
> with 2 clients.
>
> The thing now is that I need to get the reports we were talking about
> before.
>
> I have seen the Ireports with the jasperreports engine. I found it very easy
> to use and I am planning to use it for the regular reporting.
>
> For instance I would like to know if you could help me to do a report like
> the one in the attachment with the collums:
>
> 1. Patient Name
> 2. Surname
> 3. Main Diagnosis
> 4. Total cost
> 5. Date of evaluation
> 6. Insurance Number
> 7. Sector
>
> I thank you for the help you could provide.
You need to create the report in LibreOffice or OpenOffice. Please
take a look at the "patient_evaluation.odt" report under the
health_history module. There you have most of those fields.

Creating reports is quite easy once you get use to it.  Other simple
example is the "patient_card.odt" report. This one contains fewer
fields and might be easier to understand.

Please let us know if you have any issues and we'll be happy to help you.

Best regards,

> Warm regards
>
> Khaizer
>
> PS: Has you may understand I am not an IT. I am a MD trying to help in a
> hospital here in Mozambique.
>
> --
>
> Dr. Khaizer Bagus
> Médico Generalista