Re: [Health] please help

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] please help
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:32:38 +0200

Hi Isaac,

On 10 November 2012 13:53, Amidu Sila <address@hidden> wrote:
Please go to this place: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation

Please let us know if you have successfully installed GNU Health using instructions from the above link provided Amidu.

Regards
Ronald Munjoma

Should you need more information, please, let me know. I guess I can help you to, at least, install the base system, as good people did with me. Got some notes i can pass you.
Regards
Amidu