Re: [Health] Printing with Debian

From: Jorge Luis Medina Begazo
Subject: Re: [Health] Printing with Debian
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:52:05 -0500

Hello Ronald

So if I change the command xdg-open with the command lp or lpr could I print the reports?

Thanks

2012/9/13 ronald munjoma <address@hidden>
Hi Jorge

On 13 September 2012 22:56, Jorge Luis Medina Begazo <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello:

Maybe this is for a tryton's forums, but when I try to print any report form gnuhealth(even in other modules of tryton) in a tryton client 2.4 installed in a debian wheezy via pip, the libreoffice is opened, I do the same thing in a tryton client 2.4 for windows and it send the report to the printer directly, do I need any particular configuration in Debian that I should consider?

see Cedric's response to a similar issue [1]

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/health/2012-07/msg00053.html

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma

Thanks