Re: [Health] health services

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] health services
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:04:55 -0300

Hi Jorge

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Jorge Luis Medina Begazo <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Luis,
I mean the appointment information, like a ticket to control patients (date, time, patient, speciality and doctor).
is it possible??

For internal use, we have on the screen (the tree view) all the appointments, and you can choose by patient, doctor, speciality, dates...

Now, for the patient, we can create a report so we can email or print the appointment information to the patient, so she/he can have it as a reminder. This will be quite useful. We'll open a task for this.

Thank you !

Thanks