Re: [Health] confuse about Health Service and Prescription

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] confuse about Health Service and Prescription
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:15:51 +0200

Hi Faizal,

On 31 July 2012 02:46, Faizal <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear all
What is different between Prescription and Health Service.

Health Services Module is explained in this blog post [0]. Prescription is used to prescribe drugs which can be either purchased at the hospital (and be invoiced through the Health services Module) or bought at a pharmacy not associated with the hospital.

Note: The Health Services Modules replaced the Invoice Module as from series 1.6

[0] http://www.meanmicio.org/2012/06/gnu-health-16-series-released.html

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma.

Because I'm very confuse about two module. Can you explain to me. Because before using 1.6.2 I' using presription to make invoice.

Mohd Faizal Muhamad Nor