Re: [Health] auto startup server tryton

From: health erp
Subject: Re: [Health] auto startup server tryton
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:39:24 +0800

Also note that in most situations in production environments , You would better run it manually.

Of course for our current server situation (testing)  you may need to do it in startup.

But as an example I just restarted VPS for some CPU issue for PostgreSQL and I run the trytond again.  The record shows that it was up for 255 days!

So no worries. Better to do it manually.

Regards,

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 10:29 AM, zodman <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Faizal <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear all
> How to make auto startup server tryton..
> I did'nt know path to start up server..
>
> This is my path
> /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/trytond-2.4.0-py2.7.egg$

> Mohd Faizal Muhamad Nor

your trytond daemon is it on /usr/local/bin/trytond i think.

For make autostart on boot you need to add a new service rc on your
linux server.

here an example with debian http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/28

--
Mohamad