Re: [Health] statistic patient coming

From: health erp
Subject: Re: [Health] statistic patient coming
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 14:36:09 +0800

Hi Faizal,

For any model if you want to show something like this you can do it by implementing graph view. For example just go to timesheet module (Standard Tryton module) and use intelligent copy paste. I think I showed you that example earlier.

My point is that this function is not something very special as a candidate for new module. Other can have different opinion.

Regards,