Re: [Health] Error: You try to read records that don't exist anymore!

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Error: You try to read records that don't exist anymore!
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 16:06:32 -0300

Hi Russel

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 2:52 AM, Russel Mahmud <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks Luis for your reply.
> I am using 1.4.5 version. I think there was some problems on CalenderEvent
> field on Appointment. After removing trytond_health_calendar and
> trytond_health_inpatient_calendar  modules, it is working well now.
> When will we get 1.6 (approximate date) as a py module? Because we like to
> install through pip.

Great to know that you got it working.

1.6 will be out next Sunday. We opted to include the reporting (graphs
/ charts) module, so we extended it one more week.

The pip version, unless something extraordinary happens, will always
be released at the same time as the .tar.gz version, so you will be ok
:-)

Bests

--
Luis Falcon