Re: [Health] Patient Evaluation

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Patient Evaluation
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 16:20:40 -0300

Hi Paras !

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Paras Jasani <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Luis
>
> There is no error thrown, so the traceback info is not generated. When i
> click the Create new record button on Patient Evaluation, it doesn't trigger
> anything. No new window pops up.

Sorry for the misunderstanding ! I thought you were talking about the
patient evaluation and clinical history reporting.

I can't reproduce your problem. But there is no pop-up for the patient
evaluation. You will reach the patient evaluation via the related
action in the patient form. From there it will take you to all the
evaluations of the client, and allow you to create a new one.

Bests

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health