[Health] VAT Country field empty in company (and other parties)

From: Christoph H. Larsen
Subject: [Health] VAT Country field empty in company (and other parties)
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 12:45:24 +0700

Dear All,
I am trying to get GNU Health more closely linked into the underlying
Tryton ERP framework...
It seems I am unable to find anything on my problem in previous posts,
so here we go:
Platform: FreeBSD,trytond running in as jail using python 2.7.2. Latest
GNU Health on top. All seems fine. Except:
The dropdown list on of the VAT Country field is mysteriously empty,
and the field does (logically) not accept any entry.
This seems to have consequences, as I cannot enter any country-
specific tax details, and hence get stuck in the whole accounting /
purchasing / sales / products department.
Am I missing something stupid?
Thanks a lot,
Chris