Re: [Health] Insurance workflow

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Insurance workflow
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:35:37 -0300

Hi Heydayat !

The concept of an insurance plan is to create the association between
the insurance company and the product(s), so :

- If you're the insurance, you know how much the patient will have to
pay monthly
- If you're the Health center, you can create pricelists for the
services associated to that insurance plan.

That being said, it's a generic concept. What we try to do at this
point is to create the associations, to easily make connections among
the objects (products -services, medications,... - , health centers,
insurance companies, insurance plans and patients).

Best
Luis

--
Luis Falcon