Re: [Health] A question about GNU Health scalability, logging and extens

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] A question about GNU Health scalability, logging and extensibility
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 10:33:07 -0300

Hi Hedayat

> I'm not sure (and I'm not very familiar with health systems) but probably
> it'll be needed to know for example which physician has prescribed a
> specific medicine in case it become problematic?! So, I wonder if such an
> audit is needed in many places.
It will depend on the current legislation for the specific country. We
could always use an archiving method, so the audit info can be stored
outside the database after an period of time.

By default (without auditing), you can check in any record the date of
creation, the user who created it, the date and time of creation and
modification.

In the case of the prescription model, all prescriptions are recorded
in the system by default, and there is a read-only field that shows
who was the doctor who made the prescription.

Thanks !

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health