Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 07:14:50 -0300

Hi Bashar !

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 3:49 AM, Bashar <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I hope that will upload the rest soon, so, I can start translating them too! ...

All modules are uploaded now :-)

Here I have a new question :). After I finish translating all GNU health modules, will I be able to load the translation into an installed and running system and if that possible then how to do it? .... or the translation must be integrated into the system by you and then I will have a new version? .... I hope that the first choice is possible.......
Sure, you can always upload the new translation files in the running systems (under locale dir) . Updating the module will do.
In your case, you have to create the Arabic language first. For more info check :
 http://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/HowtoTranslate#How_to_translate_Modules

All the best
Luis
Thanks a lot Mr.Luis!