[Health] First chapters of GNU Health manual in wikibooks

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health] First chapters of GNU Health manual in wikibooks
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:27:56 -0300

Dear team

I just finished the draft of the first chapters of GNU Health manual
in Wikibooks.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health

They give you an introduction and cover the basic aspects of
Installation and navigation. At this point I would like to set up a
"documentation team" that will add and review content.

Please let me know if you're interested. Just reviewing will be great !

Also, I'll be happy to get sugestions and comments on improving it.

Best,

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health