Re: [Health] trytond.conf and tryton configuration

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health] trytond.conf and tryton configuration
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:03:06 +0100

On 14/11/11 14:36 +0000, Bashar wrote:
> Hi,
> I installed trytond using pip and I want to connect it to a postgresql
> database server, but, I can't find the configuration file that I should
> modify to tell trytond to connect to DB server!
> I searched for the trytond.conf, but, I didn't find it, so I tried to
> modify the /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trytond/config.py by
> setting the db host and other info, nothing works either.
> Then, what shall I do in order to make tryton to connect to postgresql
> server?

We can not (at least we do not yet find how) install configuration files
with pip. So you can grab the configuration file from the archive on
PyPI.

> Another question, how to install the tryton client version 2.2 using pip??

Just like with trytond: pip install (--user) tryton
But you must have pyGTK installed because it is a dependecy that can not
be install via pip.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL