Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 14:12:38 -0300

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 4:54 PM, Bashar <address@hidden> wrote:
>>You are more than welcome to translate the documentation to Arabic !
>
>  proudly, I will do that later ... :)
>
>>You can also tell GNU Health to generate the report directly into PDF format.
>
>  how to do that ..?
On Tryton, Under Administration -> Actions -> Reports

You can choose the output of the specific report, and even send it via email.
So, in this form, choose "Portable Document Format" in the extension
field, and the report will be in PDF.

Make sure you have the package "unoconv" if you want this functionality.

>>Yes, is a variable that you put in the report, so the report will be
> printed in the users language.
>
> Since no Arabic language in the system currently, so, the user
> language is English, but the data was entered in Arabic, am I still
> able to generate a report in PDF that contains an Arabic data?, and
> what variable that you're talking about?...

Is the "user.language" variable that you put in the reports. It will
use the locale and format  from the language that the user has in the
login.

>>Have a great weekend !
> Thank you for being concerned D:

Cheers