Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 17:33:36 -0300

Hello Bashar

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Bashar <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'd like to start translating the system to Arabic since I have a team
> that will help me to accomplish this quickly and  because I really
> want to contribute to this great project,

Thanks a lot !

> So, how to start doing this ... I've read that there is a module that
> can be installed on the server to accomplish this mission, so, I want
> some details about that module and where to get it and how to use
> it......

The place for translation is Transifex (the GNU Health project already
exists). Now that Tryton supports .po translations, you will need to
request to join the Arabic translation team.

I will give you access and will generate the po template file for each
module, so you and your team can translate it online. We'll use 1.4.2
as the template.

We will have it ready by this weekend. In the meantime, you can create
the account in transifex and create the team if it does not exist yet.

Thanks
Luis

--
Luis Falcon