[Health] demo database......tryton server and client installer ....... c

From: Bashar
Subject: [Health] demo database......tryton server and client installer ....... connecting tryton to postgresql instead of SQLite database
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 01:53:15 +0200

Hi,

Actually, there is a demo folder distributed with gnu health modules,
but ,tryton can't boot with this module being in module folder of
tryton, so how to import the demo data ?.

I installed tryton (windows version) 2.2, but, I can't find the module
folder inside installation folder of tryton, and shall I use the same
version as GTK client too or there are a separate client installation
file?.

Neso is creating the database in SQLite, so I changed the trytond.conf
to point it to postgresql server, but didn't work and still creating a
database file instead of connecting to postgre server and creating the
database on server, so how to solve this issue?.

Thanks alot for answers.....Best regards.

Bashar