Re: [Health] FW: help on installing gnuHealth

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] FW: help on installing gnuHealth
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:49:35 +0200

Hie Godfrey,

To be in a better position to assist you, can you explain what you have done so far? Which version of GNU health are you trying to run? Which version of Tryton are you running? Note: GNU Health 1.3.3 runs on Tryton 2 (not yet tried GNU Health and Tryton personally). What error messages, if any are you getting? Can you provide a link to the documentation that you followed?

I can assist with installing Medical 1.0.1 on OpenERP 6.0.3 if that is fine with you.

I am still to try Tryton and GNU Health 1.3.3 Hopefully this weekend I will have the time to try it, then by Monday I should be able to assist.

Regards and thanks
Ronald
The United Nations Millennium Development Goals
A set of 8 goals, agreed upon by 189 member countries of the UN, that if achieved would see the greatest improvement to the human condition by 2015.
http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/

Action on the MDGs: www.mdgpledge.org
Change your sig: www.mdgpledge.org/sig/