health-i18n

Re: GNU Health Occupation database - French and German translation not a

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: GNU Health Occupation database - French and German translation not activated
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 06:12:34 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Edgar,

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 11:53:38 PM GMT+1, Edgar Hagenbichler <edgar.hagenbichler@hagenbichler.at> wrote:

> Thank you very much!

> Step 1 is already fulfilled in the shipped version and German is enabled, and step 2 should also be fulfilled with the shipped file (probably from > the latest weblate translation).

> Before I overwrite the files: Could you solve your problem with the French occupation file in this manner?

No, I think it's a software issue. All other items are visible in French. When I checked the translated version of the content of the occupation database, the source and the target are in English. The management of the occupation database is part of the health module. This module has been fully translated into French. All other components of the health module are visible in French.
There seems to be no problem with Spanish and Italian. It used to work well in previous versions of GNU Health.

Best regards

Armand