health-i18n

Re:Re: "wlc upload" can not work now.

From: tumashu
Subject: Re:Re: "wlc upload" can not work now.
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 11:06:32 +0800 (CST)

I do not know the reason, but I realized now that if you download
      the Chinese .po file you get now
      "gnu-health-health_icd10-zh_Hans.po". Are you sure that you
      uploaded your file as zh_CN.po? Could it be that you maybe
      uploaded a file "zh_Hans"?

  Yestday, I find that if a string is not translate,  wlc works,  so I think
maybe https://hosted.weblate.org/
do not support “--method replace”, is it a bug or for security reasons?

  --overwrite           Overwrite existing translations (defaults to none)
  --method {translate,approve,suggest,fuzzy,replace}