health-i18n

Re: Issues with ICD-10 coding and translation and missing modules

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: Issues with ICD-10 coding and translation and missing modules
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:35:41 +0100

Dear Armand.

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 05:36:32 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <armandmpassy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'll do so. The ICD-10 module is one of the major component. It is
> therefore critical  to the system's operation.

Yes. I know, and that is why I updated last night the POT file with a
fresh installation, and communicate it to the Weblate team.

It is important to know that the GH installation, the ICD-10
module strings are just fine, because GH does not use the POT file at
all. This is just at the translation portal.

Please check the new updated and corrected pot file here:
https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/raw-file/dd5b8e4b6fe5/tryton/health_icd10/locale/health_icd10.pot

Best
Luis