health-i18n

Re: Issues with ICD-10 coding and translation and missing modules

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: Issues with ICD-10 coding and translation and missing modules
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 01:21:15 +0100

Dear Armand and translators

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 23:00:32 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <armandmpassy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Dear Luis
>
>     On Friday, July 10, 2020, 12:08:05 AM GMT+2, Luis Falcon
> <falcon@gnuhealth.org> wrote:
> > I will look into it.

Just a quick update...

I noticed that the template file (POT) in the health_icd10 was indeed
outdated. When the migration happened using our Hg repository, it
brought the pot file with the outdated strings.

I have fixed the file, and now we have a fresh template file. I will
ask the Weblate team to help us refreshing it on the internal / local
repo, because for some reason is not updating the source file.

Please let us wait to see what they suggest. Work in other components
until the source strings on the ICD10 component are updated :)

ALl the best
Luis