health-i18n

Re: Migration to Weblate

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: Migration to Weblate
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 09:42:03 +0200

Dear Luis,

dear Armand,

as far as I remember one of the problems with upload is versioning: if the translated .po file does not fit completely with the actual english version then problems occur or it will not work at all in the actual GNU Health version. There are still German .po files at Transifex that have not been imported and therefore the work is lost if nobody can automate this check with the english version and import the proper strings where they exist. Unfortunately my programming skills are not good enough for this task. I had translated there 100 % of all strings of 29 resources (from 30, except 824 strings of ICPM). And it is very important in my humble opinion that versioning e.g. for ICD-10, but also for all other files, is documented and reproducible within the .po file level.

All the best

Edgar