health-i18n

Re: Translation of ICD-10 codes for COVID-19

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: Translation of ICD-10 codes for COVID-19
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 23:16:08 +0100

Dear Armand
On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 20:41:49 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
> It looks like the following codes for COVID-19U07.1 COVID-19, virus
> identified U07.2 COVID-19, virus not identifiedare not available in
> the ICD-10 database. The available code: U07.1 cannot be translated
> either in French nor in German Kindly refer to the information
> updated by WHO:
> https://www.who.int/classifications/icd/COVID-19-coding-icd10.pdf?ua=1
> Is it possible to update the ICD-10 codes in GNU Health and make them
> available for translation in the pootle server? Kind regards, Armand

Thank you for the update. Everything moves so fast regarding COVID-19.
We'll update again the string for existing U07.1 and include U07.2 .

If everything goes well, we'll release 3.6.4 this Sunday, and also
update the PO template (pot) files.

All the best
Luis