health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] using gnu health in persian

From: Hoda Aligoodarz
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] using gnu health in persian
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 08:38:58 -0400

Dear Luis Falcon

I have installed my server on another system using SSH. But i realized i have downloades the translation files on my own system . Can this be the problem ?
If so, can you kindly help me how to download the files for the system i am conneced to using ssh ?
Because i need to download the files using command line and i don't know how to do that. using command " wget http://translate.gnusolidario.org/fa-GNUHEALTH.tar.gz " did not work.

Regards

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 6:52 AM Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Hoda

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 06:29:12 -0400
Hoda Aligoodarz <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Dr. Luis Falcon
>
> Thank you for your reply
>
> yes, i have downloaded those files, but don't know how to use them so
> that my gnu health system's language would be persian.

Please let us know where are you getting stuck

The following commands will install Persian in your server :

$ cdutil
$ ./gnuhealth-control getlang fa

Then follow the instructions at
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Localization

making sure you update the user preferences and update the database so
the language is active.

PS: Don't forget to make sure when replying that you  copy the mailing
list email (in this case address@hidden)

Best
Luis

--
Hoda Aligoodarz, MSc student of computer engineering at IUST