health-i18n

[Health-i18n] using gnu health in persian

From: Hoda Aligoodarz
Subject: [Health-i18n] using gnu health in persian
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 05:36:59 -0400

Hi ,
I would like to install persian packages for gnu health  system and run it in persian , but i do not know what to do. i followed the steps in the localization part but there are only 18 languages available in the languages part and persian isn't included.
I know persian is in the GNU pootle server , but i don't know how to use it.
I would be very thankful to get some help