health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] The translation process

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] The translation process
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 17:50:28 +0000

Hi Parviz !

Thanks for the feedback !
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 20:27:02 +0330
Parviz HomayunNezhad <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Dear Luis,
> for example this now I translat GNUHEALTH/health/locale/health-fa.po
> All words are duplicate and repetitive like ID , Name , create Date,
> and lot...
> Register the translation of each single word for each form and each
> section of genu-health
> Is not this time-consuming process?

The .po template file for each module is generated automatically when
exporting the strings. That file is then imported into Pootle, so you
can then translate them online.

What you would see in Pootle when you start working on the translation
is the string, the context, the value and a possible suggestion, based
on the Translation Memory. So, once the same string is translated, the
repeated values should show up as a suggestion, so no need to re-type
them.

Hope this clears a bit your question, but please let us know if you
have any further doubts or suggestions on this matter.

PS: Make sure you use "reply all" when replying, so the mailing list
address is on the recipients (eg, for this case, address@hidden),
so the rest of the team gets the message too.

All the best
Luis