[Health-dev] [bug #63687] Access rights for Imaging

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #63687] Access rights for Imaging
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 07:38:19 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #63687 (project health):

[comment #3 comment #3:]
> Great! Ready for testing...
>
> Please check the screenshot with updated terms on menuentries and relate
actions
> https://i.imgur.com/34vve3y.png

Looks good, a few nitpicks:

For consistency I would choose one format for all entries. As can be seen on
the screenshot also the Relate differs from the menu for the Results.

Inside the Medical Imaging menu I wouldn't prefix the items with the menu
name, it is evident. On the relates I would put the version without dash.

> As far as the access rights, those entries that you mention are for the
admin_group (and admin user). There are also the ones for the medical imaging
team and doctors.

Yes, but there is an entry removed for the admin. I didn't have a closer look,
but it looks like the admin could miss accidently some access rights.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63687>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/