[Health-dev] [bug #62608] health webdav not running

From: Gerald Wiese
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #62608] health webdav not running
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 08:26:26 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: None
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Module: health_webdav

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Thu 09 Jun 2022 12:26:25 PM UTC By: Gerald Wiese <gerald_wiese>
Starting the WebDAV server I got two AttributeErrors because 'MemoryCache' got
no attributes 'clean' and 'resets'. MemoryCache is defined in trytond/cache.py
and in this case accessed from health_webdav3_server/protocol.py. Since
trytond 5.2 those methods don't exist anymore.
Regarding those errors I tested both removing the lines "Cache.clean(dbname)"
& "Cache.resets(dbname)" and changing them to "LOCAL.cache.clear()".
Afterwards I got errors because "import os" was missing in protocol.py.
Finally "os.environ['GNUHEALTH_VERSION']" was not defined in my case as I
installed GNU Health using pip. For the moment I resolved this by defining
GNUHEALTH_VERSION in the systemd service.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62608>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/