[Health-dev] [bug #61942] Discuss: about searchcode concept

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #61942] Discuss: about searchcode concept
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 04:47:35 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #61942 (project health):

                Severity:              3 - Normal => 1 - Wish
             Assigned to:                    None => meanmicio

Follow-up Comment #2:

GNU Health allows you to, enter different codes to search for a particular
entity.

For instance, take the patient model example.

""" Search for the name, lastname, PUID, any alternative IDs,
    and any family and / or given name from the person_names
"""
Take a look at the search_rec_name method example here:
https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/file/1e982753bd69/tryton/health/health.py#l787

Bests
[comment #0 original submission:]
> In order to quickly select the CJK names of people, drugs, diseases and
other things, In China, most softwares have the concept of search code. For
example, if we want to search for "感冒", CJK user can type: gm, ganmao,
dgjh or other search codes to search, no need to active Input method to input
"感冒", these search codes are predefind or auto generated from CJK names.

> My question is: how to define these concepts in gnuhealth and Tryton, which
software level is more appropriate to implement this function?

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61942>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/