Re: [Health-dev] ImportError: cannot import name 'InvalidRecurrence' fro

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] ImportError: cannot import name 'InvalidRecurrence' from 'trytond.modules.calendar.exceptions' (/home/feng/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-6.0.13/trytond/modules/calendar/exceptions.py
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 13:18:50 +0000

On 1/13/22 11:48, Feng Shu wrote:
Luis Falcon <falcon@gnuhealth.org> writes:

Also, both gnuhealth-setup and gnuhealth-control are now ready to be
tested. The installation program now does not create the old symlinks to
"calendar" or "webdsav".
   OK, maybe have another issue:  modules list can not be opened for:
```
    File "/trytond/tools/misc.py", line 78, in file_open
      raise IOError('File not found : %s ' % name)
OSError: File not found : /trytond/modules/webdav/tryton.cfg
Fault: File not found :
/home/feng/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-6.0.13/trytond/modules/webdav/tryton.cfg
```

It seems you have still the old links to webdav ...

YOu need to remove them, or better, do a new kernel installation using
the the latest gnuhealth-setup.

I have removed ~/gnuhealth dir before install, so I guess the problem is that
"webdav"
installed status has been saved into db before.

Check with a fresh DB.

We will include the renaming of the modules for the upgrade script in existing databases.

Bests
Luis