Re: [Health-dev] connecting to GNUHealth server within wlan: could not c

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] connecting to GNUHealth server within wlan: could not connect to server
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 09:51:56 +0200

Dear Axel,

Am 23.04.2021 um 18:25 schrieb Axel Braun:
when I try to connect to my GNUHealth server on my Raspi within my wlan
(10.0.0.15) with my Tryton client 5.0.33 I get the message "could not
connect to server".  I can access the Federation server. I can ping the
Raspi.
- I logged in with ssh - works

So I guess I need a ssh program? In Yast I find that there is openssh and openssh installed on the Raspi, but with systemctl status openssh I get "could not be found".

I guess that is not the best idea to have the home network open to the
world....considering that you are using highly vulnerable proprietary
systems....

You are right, that is why I did it only with a clean old PC without vulnerable data and only for 10 seconds to check if it works ...

All the best

Edgar