Re: [Health-dev] Error after installation of language pack

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Error after installation of language pack
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 19:33:37 +0000

Hi Axel

On Mon, 02 Mar 2020 19:42:29 +0100
Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

> This is correct, the the previous versions of GH contained these
> direcotries (and still do)
>
> > So, under trytond/modules, the following links should exist:
> >
> > calendar -> ~gnuhealth/tryton/server/modules/health_caldav
> >
> > webdav -> ~gnuhealth/tryton/server/modules/health_webdav3_server
>
> If you are using solely the information from the setup.py files, this
> information is not available .

No. And it's actually not needed.

The problem only happens when unzipping the language pack, because
it creates the health_caldav directory and then tryton thinks is a new
module and complains because it does not find tryton.cfg file.
Either you can make a link or modify the uncompress script to place it
on the other dir.

As said, in 3.8 we'll have a script that modifies the DB module name
and then no longer had this issue. This of course requires testing so
it won't break anything / dependencies, etc...

Best
Luis

Again, for