[Health-dev] Reminder: Poll: GNU Health Packets

From: Dr. Axel Braun
Subject: [Health-dev] Reminder: Poll: GNU Health Packets
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 16:16:58 +0100

Dear GNU Health users and hackers,

happy new and healthy year!

This is a gentle reminder in case you have not given your vote yet.
The poll will close on Wednesday, 15 Jan at 24.00h CET. It was four weeks
online then.

Use the opportunity to let us know your opinion!

https://forms.gle/StixA441JgpT2dfD7

Thanks!
Axel

--
Meet GNU Health at FOSDEM 2020, 01.-02.02.2020 in Brussels/BE
http://fosdem.org