Re: [Health-dev] Some problem about CJK name style.

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Some problem about CJK name style.
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 12:27:28 +0000

Hi Tumashu !
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 07:18:15 +0800 (CST)
tumashu <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think we should use Name representation, for other type of pol
> using Name representation at the moment:-)

So we got the best of the two worlds:

1) Use name representation for health professional at PoL
2) Add the PoL author (which depends in the context, for example the
evaluation)

Having the federation account of the health professional at PoL will
come very handy in reporting / statistics.

Check changeset

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/rev/b61d9bab3600

Best
Luis