Re: [Health-dev] frl search issue

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] frl search issue
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 12:53:34 +0100

Hi Tumashu !

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 11:32:12 +0800 (CST)
tumashu <address@hidden> wrote:

> After pip install requests, frl can be showed,

Cool :)

> when we use virtualenv to install gnuhealth-client,  gnuhealth
> plugins's installation will need more step:-)

I work directly without virtualenv, but I am sure some guys in the
community use it .

> for frl,  I have faced a bug:
> Whan I click "search" buttom multi times, for search same string,
>
> the results will show multi same result. for example:
>

> https://github.com/tumashu/gnuhealth-cn/issues/5

Yes. Thank you for your feedback !

> A question is that:  frl is so importent, is it possible code it as
> a gnuhealth module instead of gnuhealth plugin?

FRL is a client-side application that interacts with Thalamus and a
particular GH HMIS server.

The way it's designed is to be universal, for all the GH
packages/modules. Today we have it limited to the people resource, but
as you can see, it appears in all the models.

Because of these reasons, I designed to be on the client side and
not on the server side. But, of course, we can see different approaches
and optimizes as time goes on. FRL and the GH Federation itself evolves
rapidly.

The Federation Portal (vuejs) will complement FRL in a more global way.

PS: Your feedback is very good and makes GH everyday better !

Best
Luis