|Subject:||[Health-dev] Newbies for GNU Health|
|Date:||Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:21:42 +0700|
I try to install GNU Health 3.0.1 in Tryton (Neso 3.8.2)
1. Where can I find IPD (In-Patient Department) Module in GNU Health? Does GNU Health support IPD ?
2. After installing module 'Prescriptions' I can find pharmacy user but I can't find patient in GNU Health to proceed. Please suggest a solution.
3. Menu 'Appointments' --> 'New Work Schedule' appears on the screen but I can't access to the system because it displays an error as shown below. Please suggest a solution.
4. After pasting module 'health_icu' and 'health_qrcode' into the folder tryton\modules\, nothing displays at 'Administrator' --> 'Modules'.
5. After I set an MS Windows's local-date format to d/m/y, the date format in GNU Health still shows m/d/y. How to can we configure it?
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|