[Health-dev] GNU Health 3.0

From: Michael Saqar
Subject: [Health-dev] GNU Health 3.0
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 21:31:25 +1100

Hi all,

I have been trying to install GNU Health 3 on Ubuntu but I always end up with 3 problems

  1. After trying to run the server I could not see the info lines: NFO:server:starting JSON-RPC protocol on *:8000
  2. Despite the above issue I can connect to the server using Tryton client but when I install the health module the server will give message and the client freeze
    • data = "">
    •  error: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer
  3. When I try to connect to the server using the web browser rather than Tryton client it gives error:
    • ::ffff:27.32.229.79 - - [04/Feb/2016 08:43:10] code 404, message File not found
I followed literally the wiki Installation page for Ubuntu and all steps verified.

Thanks for your help.

--
Michael Saqar