Re: [Health-dev] Tryton Client stop working

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Tryton Client stop working
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 08:24:53 +0000

Hi Bounmy !

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 11:45:37 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Luis & community!
> It happens to me many times when I use Tryton Client 3,8,2 windows
> version (Windows 10) to connect GNU HEALTH V3, the Tryton Client
> crashes. Here is the screen shot,
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> 1. When I tried to create Default Property
> 2. When I create Requisition
>
> Can anyone help please, I really appreciate it.

Hmmm. The main issue is wrong operating system ;-)

That said, I would try to run the client from the command line. It
should give you the traceback information. Please send that output to
the list. When attaching images, please use a public screenshot server,
such as https://www.anony.ws/ or ZimageZ, and just send the link
related to that image.

Bests,