Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health 3.0 RC2 ready for testing

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health 3.0 RC2 ready for testing
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 12:35:16 +0000

Hi Anousak !
On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 13:25:00 +0700
Anousak Souphavanh <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dr. Luis,
>
> After successfully installed GNUHealth 3.0 Rc2 and updated with your
> DB as you suggested on our server. I did executed ./trytond and
> nothing comes up.

That is the default behavior in Tryton 3.0
> Is there a way to check where the or what it is doing or hanging?

Yes. Please check the GNU Health Wikibook section on the  for logging
events[1].

Also, we have agreed with Cedric that the user login / logout
events will be recorded at loglevel WARNING [2][3], which will be the
default for GNU Health 3.0

All the best

1.-
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Configuring_the_Log_File_.28optional.29