Re: [Health-dev] [health] Complete / Expand patient evaluation

From: Iwan de Rooij
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [health] Complete / Expand patient evaluation
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 14:11:30 -0300

GREAT !!!

Thank you.

GNU Health is the best!

Regards,
Iwan de Rooij
ICT Officer
T: 431216 / M: 7230966

One Stop Shop voor chronische ziekten
     www.onestopshopsuriname.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Falcon [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 1:45 PM
To: Iwan de Rooij <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden

Hi, Iwan !
On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 09:01:16 -0300
"Iwan de Rooij" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I hope some can help me out here, while implementing GNU I ran in to a
> few obstacles and I hope to overcome theme with your help.
>

> The questions are ..
>

> The data you fill in when creating a patient > General info
> /socioeconomics /Medication /Diseases /Surgeries /Lifestyle /Genetics
> /Diet and Exersice / Addictions/ Sexuality Safety
>
> Can this data be retrieved from the database to a report on the Date
> is has been put in to the system, as to create reports of a patient's
> state in 2015 and also in 2016?

Agree ! Instead of having a "snapshot" of the current socio-economics, we
should have the trend and history on this (in a O2M fashion) such as in the
case of the Domiciliary Unit surveys.

We'll create a task that will take care of this in the socio-economics and
lifestyle modules, and we should have it for the upcoming 3.0

Thanks for the suggestion !

Best,
Luis