[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Health-dev] [bug #45350] Error message : "none type" object has no attr
[Health-dev] [bug #45350] Error message : "none type" object has no attribute "id" when father/mother name is not filled in birth certificate modu
Fri, 19 Jun 2015 06:55:28 +0000
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.81 Safari/537.36
Summary: Error message : "none type" object has no attribute
"id" when father/mother name is not filled in birth certificate modu
Project: GNU Health
Submitted by: niharika10
Submitted on: Fri 19 Jun 2015 06:55:27 AM GMT
Severity: 3 - Normal
Item Group: None
Assigned to: None
Discussion Lock: Any
# Step to Reproduce:
1. Go to demographics under health module (GNU Health).
2. Under demographics go to Birth certificate submenu.
3. Fill the required fields only (highlighted with blue)
4. Save the form.
5. Now go to parties menu
6. Under parties go to people submenu.
7. Select the record of the people whose birth certificate has been created.
8. Error Message Comes Up.
# Solutions to the problem:
1. Make father/mother name as mandatory field in birth certificate.
2. Change the code at
if (self.birth_certificate) and (self.birth_certificate.father):
if (self.birth_certificate) and (self.birth_certificate.mother):
3 Raise an error "father/mother name is missing in birth certificate " while
opening the people record.
def get_father(self, name):
if not self.birth_certificate.father:
"Father's Name is missing in Birth Certificate for %s" %
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via/by Savannah
- [Health-dev] [bug #45350] Error message : "none type" object has no attribute "id" when father/mother name is not filled in birth certificate modu,