Re: [Health-dev] Group Access Permission Rule: How to filter by Patient

From: Joe Gene Q
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Group Access Permission Rule: How to filter by Patient Status = Hospitalized
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 22:45:13 +0800

Thanks very much Chris!

Joe Gene

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Chris <address@hidden> wrote:
Hiya,

I just pushed a commit to add the searcher.

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/rev/f49b62f22358

To make it work, the domain value/operand must be True.

View only hospitalized patients:

[('patient_status', '=', True)]

However, I haven't added smart handling of the value and there is no
robust pre-validation on the value anyways. The code ignores the
operator ('=', 'like', etc.), consequently, these will return
non-hospitalized patients:

[('patient_status', 'like', 'True')]
[('patient_status', '=', False)]
...etc.

Hopefully that commit will fix it! Thanks for reporting!

-C

PS: @Luis: I added the bug report. =-)