Re: [Health-dev] Group Access Permission Rule: How to filter by Patient

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Group Access Permission Rule: How to filter by Patient Status = Hospitalized
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 23:00:17 -0700

Hiya!

I checked the source, and yeah, there is no searcher for that. I can add
it. Also, unless I'm misreading something, it's a boolean field, so
a regex search (with 'like') is, I believe, not what you want.  That is,
the patient_status field is a True/False value indicating if the patient
is hospitalized or not.

> I would like to create a rule to filter only patients whose status =
> 'hospitalized'
>
> I tried the following domain rule below, and got an error message:
>
> Health Nursing -> Groups -> Access Permissions -> Record Rules
>
> Model: Patient Related Information
> Domain [('patient_status','like','hospitalized')]
>
> Error Message: " Missing Search Function on field "patient status"

However, I'm more interested in your goal. From what I'm understanding,
you want nurses to only have access to hospitalized patients?

Thanks

-C