Re: [Health-dev] Adding Aadhar authentication

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Adding Aadhar authentication
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 06:51:01 +0100

Hello, Aditya !
On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 07:31:47 +0000
"Aditya Jain(MT2014003)" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> Greetings for the day!
>

> I am working on a project(proposal) which should provide a
> centralized health repository at a state level. GNU health seems to
> be the most logical choice for this due to the flexibility it offers.

Great :)
> We plan to implement Adhaar authentication (Adhaar is India's Social
> security number). As of now, we are getting familiar with Tryton API
> and GNU Health code base.
>

> I have a few questions regarding installation of modules. What is the
> recommended way to install tryton modules in GNU Health. For plain
> Tryton "pip install" works fine. Manually downloading and creating
> appropriate links is an option but, it is difficult to resolve
> dependencies that way.

The best way is to use the installation script. It will retrieve the
latest tryton server and modules, as well as the needed dependencies,
aliases, etc..

Take a look at the installation chapter on the GNU Health Technical
Guide, http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation

> We are also planning on an Orthopaedics module. It would be great if
> we could collaborate with someone already working on that!

Thanks ! We'll be happy to incorporate the module to the upcoming
releases !

Have a great weekend,

--
Luis Falcon, MD