Re: [Health-dev] Problem in FHIR server installation.

From: Arpit Goel
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Problem in FHIR server installation.
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 23:59:16 +0530

Hi Chris,

Thanks a lot. It works after commenting that particular line.
It seems that I can retrieve all resources mentioned except Observation and Procedure.
I have stored lab report with test "CBC" and observation "Hemoglobin". It is able to retrieve the lab report at
/DiagnosticReport/labreport-1 but is unable to retrieve observation /Observation/lab-93 (URI was mentioned in labreport-1). I get the following page:

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 1 at column 1: Document is empty

Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

Same thing is shown when I try to access /Observation and /Procedure (rest of resources work fine).
Also does the PUID search criteria for the patient works?
I also need to write to GNU health (preferably through web service). Is there any other interface that can be used for it (JsonRPC or XmlRPC?). If yes, could you please point me to its documentation.

Thanks,
Arpit