Re: [Health-dev] Wikibooks - Installation Instructions removed?

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Wikibooks - Installation Instructions removed?
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 11:11:57 +0000

Good morning, Axel
On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 11:29:38 +0100
Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

> Gents,
>
> I noticed that with the latest update of the system-specific
> installation instructions the section for openSUSE (and potentially
> others as well) got removed.
>
> Can anyone explain the rationale behind that?
Here is the rationale, sent a while ago to this list.

https://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg00521.html

We are in the process of unifying the installation instructions for ALL
major Operating Systems and Distros.

Of course, Arch, OpenSUSE and many others will be documented as
soon as possible. Yesterday I installed from scratch three operating
systems,GNU Health, evaluated and documented them. This is a tedious,
time-consuming process, but definitely worth.

Hopefully I will be able to have OpenSUSE and Arch installation
documentation by this week. Of course, you're most welcome to
contribute.

Best,
Luis